Week 8

My (a)symmetrical world...  For the things that I do and the work that I put into my projects, I really like symmetry. 

Maybe the CP violation really means that there are other alternate universes all around us, and just need to know how to get to them.  Or actually maybe its just the other antiparticle universe that we have discovered.  Maybe all we need now is just a way to make this happen on much larger scale, then maybe we will have the portal travelling and such.  But, I had a hard time keeping up to speed on the CP violation, but it seems like it can take a particle, briefly change it into its exact polar opposite in every which manner, then change it back again.

Connections between sacred geometry and physics...  It has been shown physicists have studied the sacred geometry for its higher dimensional mathematics.  Albert Einstein and others study to try and figure out the deep meanings of the 64 hexagrams from the 8 trigrams.  The studies have crossed over the two genres before and they will continue to do so like with the mandala and the 11-dimentional universe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Physics week 4

Week 7

Week 5