Week 11

Compulsory vaccination....

Im not entirely sure...  the question is it the most effective....  It does seem to help, but its also what can give people a piece of mind also?  Im not too sure.  I have not felt the need to get vaccinated at any point, beyond what is mandatory, so other than that i dont have much experience.  I have known people that got the flu shot, and they all went through a couple days of feeling like they had the flu, so again, im not too sure...

Why i chose my topic..

I chose my topic because i felt it took a larger scale epidemic and brought it closer to home, pretty much right in our own backyards.  I also liked my topic because i could pull facts and talk about data found on both side of the topic,  over hunting and lands that are protected form hunting.  the human intervention in two different arenas, but relatively close to each other and how drastically the animal populations are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Physics week 4

Week 7

Week 5