Week 6

Are all vibrations good? 

It would be easy to say, no, not all vibrations are good, but that would be an opinion from only my point of view.  To answer this question, I cant only see this from my point of view.  Just because I don't like it does not mean it is a bad vibration, it just may be a vibration that I don't like.  But at the same time, it may be music to someone else's ears.  Or even as large as an earthquake.  Just because I think it may be a bad thing for our piece of the world and society, it may be an absolute necessary thing that has to happen for the greater good, for the greater bay area, or California, or the United States, or maybe that earthquake is allowing for a better balance somewhere else in the world.  So basically, all vibrations are good.

Resonance in my world...  what resonates in my world?  Is that the question?  I guess resonance in my world is seeing and knowing that human decency still exits.  that there are others that will help and do kind things for strangers, or maybe even a life long friend, and expect nothing in return.  Or simply because they want to help, to help the person and hopefully the world be a better place.  But on the other end of that spectrum, we live in a cruel and brutal world where it can get cold and lonely very quickly.  That is why the warmth and kindness of another human being is what resonates...

Connections I can make between energy and Qi....  Well, depending on the belief, they are one in the same, or they are co-dependent.  Some say one cannot exist without the other, or some say one gives birth to the other.  I guess with that it could be the chicken or the egg....  For me, the energy  is the Qi, or is the Qi the energy.  Either way, they go hand in hand, if energy is low, Qi is slow and sluggish, if energy is high, Qi is light and mobile.  I often do not think of having good Qi when I have good energy, or vice versa.  But I do think they are connected.  But maybe more of a thought that the energy and Qi do travel together, but more like there is a block on the Qi, which will hinder the energy......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Physics week 4

Week 7

Week 5